CLICK IMAGE TO REGISTER
SKATING IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERY HOCKEY PLAYER!
Our skating treadmill is a great tool that allows the athlete to improve many areas of their game. Proper training on the treadmill can enhance endurance, strength, power, stride mechanics, and cardiovascular fitness. All of these items are used every second during an actual game. Our goal is to teach proper skating mechanics to ensure that the athlete has the best opportunity to improve their game.
HOW IT WORKS:
Skaters will be run through a variety of progressive drills based on their current skill level, that will help to improve their body positioning and balance while taking a proper stride.
With trainer instruction, correction, and guidance, along with video feedback, the athlete is able to make corrections; allowing for all distinct learning styles to succeed.
- Personal training with immediate feedback and on-the-fly corrections
- Highly controlled environment to refine skating skills
- Real time visual feedback for self-assessment for accelerated comprehension of training techniques conveyed by instructor
- Multi-tasking, stick handling while in full stride with head up
- More efficient and refined skating mechanics for a more powerful lengthened stride
- Quick feet, edge control, powerful stride with quicker stride recovery
- Increased coordination, improved strength, maneuverability, agility, balance, speed, flexibility and over speed techniques
- Anaerobic conditioning and strength training while increasing stamina
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
The greatest results come from those athletes that are committed to the process.
rates | dates
mONDAY - Sunday (mon - fri 4PM - 9PM | sat - sun 8am-6pm)
|Bring up to 2 Skaters per session||30 Min Session 1:1 Instruction||$40 Session|
|5 Pack (Bring up to 2 Skaters per session)||$180|
|10 Pack (Bring up to 2 Skaters per session)||$320|