Private lessons can have a huge impact on player development:
- Private lessons allow for a whole range of hockey skills to be covered.
- Allows the student to work on the things that they need the most help with.
- Students build a trusting relationship with their instructor that goes beyond that of a team coach.
- Skill development progresses quickly because, unlike most team training, the development is done in a progressive matter…building one fundamental on top of the other.
- Corrects bad habits as they develop and re-enforces the good ones.
- Players can practice, try, fail, and succeed…all without the pressures of the team environment and team coaches watching. No pressure and positive re-enforcement are the two greatest elements in learning
- Students quickly see the benefits of self-discipline, routine and hard work and learn the valuable lesson that dedicating oneself to a attaining a specific goal is possible
||1 on 1
||2 on 1
||3 on 1
||4 on 1
||5 on 1
All rates include Ice and Instructor.
Please Complete this FORM in order to book Private or Group Instruction